Monday, December 22, 2014

How to freeze your butt

Hi everyone!
Winter is officially here! So pull out our skates if you haven't done so yet. Ice skating is great but figure skating is taking it to  higher and more fun level. I've been practicing figure skating for 1,5 years some time ago and now I went back. I mean seriously guys it's great, the balance, the precision, the feeling as if you're floating above ice, the beauty. It feels so empowering. But putting aside the professional training during lessons, you can just go out skating with friends and have fun. Actually a bunch of us went skating today and we had a load of fun. We chased each other, showed off and just talked. Later after freezing our butts off out there we went for a most delicious, hot pizza. It was really super!

I'm adding photos of me 3 years ago (taken by my Mom). Enjoy!

If your looking for more info about figure skating you should definitely check out her blog: www.figureskatingadvice.com



Love,
Sonia

0 comments :

Post a Comment