Saturday, January 10, 2015

50 random facts about me

   No comments     
categories: 
Hi everyone!

I've decided that it's high time you learned something about me. So here goes:

  1. My name is Sonia
  2. I'm 14 going on 15
  3. I'm Polish
  4. I have dark brown hair
  5. It's staright
  6. Born on the 16th of August
  7. I'm a Leo
  8. Don't have any siblings
  9. I have a dog
  10. ...her name is Misia
  11. I hate Math it's evil
  12. My favorite colors are silver, blue & white
  13. I like sports
  14. I adore reading
  15. Watching movies = heart it
  16. Pizza, pizza, pizza
  17. I'm into photography
  18. I had a photo exhibition
  19. I like art, both modern and classic
  20. Especially Monet
  21. Gabriel Macht (it says it all)
  22. Throughout my life I've trained: judo, tae kwon do, horse riding, swimming, badminton, yoga, figure skating, dancing
  23. Types of dancing: ballroom, ballet, modern jazz, broadway jazz, hip-hop, disco, flamenco, samba, dance hall, cha-cha, rumba...I think that's all
  24. Now I'm back to figure skating
  25. I love to travel
  26. ...but I would prefer doing more of it
  27. I like baking & cooking
  28. I live in a bog house with a garden and a lot of trees
  29. I adore climbing trees
  30. I don't have a middle name
  31. I love mango
  32. When I'm older I'd like to be a graphic designer or a fashion photographer
  33. I really like carmel and chocolate
  34. I enjoy giving gifts
  35. I can roll my tongue
  36. My very first word was "daddy"
  37. I know English and Polish equally well (my Dad talked to me in English my entire life)
  38. He's Polish
  39. ...long story
  40. I have a crooked finger (it was broken) and I'm self conscious about it
  41. I detest cleaning (especially my room)
  42. I'm a master of making  royal mess
  43. I like attending ballets
  44. I can make a frog movement with my throat and it freaks out my friends
  45. I really want to go to a fashion show
  46. I'm very outgoing
  47. Once when I was small, I was in a museum with my parents and went around hugging all the people
  48. It's very easy to distract me
  49. Spiders scare me
  50. I'm really happy I started this blog!!!
Love,
Sonia

0 comments :

Post a Comment