Saturday, February 28, 2015

New experience

   No comments     

Hi everyone!!!

Sorry I've been gone for so long, but I went on a ski trip with my class. It was my first time skiing so it was a whole new experience and it was AMAZING!!!! I absolutely loved it. The only skis I was on before were cross-counrt, but they proved to be helpful in my learning a new skill. I learnt it pretty fast and was soon zipping down the slope with my 'advanced skiing' friends.

Everyday routine was like:

  • 7 AM - getting up
  • 8 AM - going to breakfast in full gear
  • 9 AM - on the slope with instructor till 1 PM
  • 1 PM till 4 PM - on slope free styling and having fun with friends
  • 5 PM - lessons back at home
  • 6 PM - dinner/supper
  • FREE TIME 
It was really cool, although the weather could be better, everyday there was mist (we were like in a cloud), so really poor visibility, strong wind rather cold, but still #YOLO am I right?






All photos are from www.jaworzynakrynicka.pl

Love,
Sonia

0 comments :

Post a Comment