Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas traditions

Hello everybody!
I just love Christmas. The festive air makes me so joyful! Our household doesn't have many traditions but there are some things that I just have to do to make everything more...christmasy.

1. Having and decorating a perfect Christmas tree

2. Building a gingerbread house

3. Baking delicious gingerbread cookies

4. Building a snowman (unfortunately there is no snow in my town yet)

5. Picking out and packing presents

6. Waiting (usually unfruitfully) to be kissed under the mistletoe

7. Listening to Christmas songs and carols

8. Writing letters to Santa

9. Taking a picture with Santa (no matter how old you are)

10. Making an advent calendar

Leave a comment telling me what is essential to you for Christmas.

Love,
Sonia

0 comments :

Post a Comment