Saturday, January 31, 2015

Epic week, huge sleepover bash

   No comments     

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry I didn't write for so long but it has been a crazy week. Starting Tuesday two of my best friends came to my place for a sleepover, we stayed up until 3 AM, then went to sleep. I woke up at 7 and tried to get them out of bed for 4 hours, finally around 11 we had an epic pillow fight and got up. Around noon we went to the cinema for Mortdecai (really recommend it), then we proceeded to one of my friends houses and played board games, watched movies and talked till 4 AM. We got up at 12, went for an hours bike ride in the forest (cold but refreshing) and after that we parted ways.


Movies watched

"Divergent"
"Mortdecai"
"Crazy Stupid Love"
"The Perks of Being a Wallflower"
"Breaking Dawn" (more for fun than anything else)


Games played

Twister
Monopoly City
Monopoly Deal
Farmer
Pictionary
Fox games

Yesterday my best friend I've known since preschool came for the day we played some more, did a photo shoot, spammed on Snapchat and in the evening we went to the theatre. 


It was a very busy week, I hope you all had a wonderful time, my winter break finishes in 2 days, that is so sad!!!


Love,
Sonia

0 comments :

Post a Comment